Terms & Conditions of Hire
UPON CANCELLATION ALL DEPOSITS & PAYMENTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
if cancellation is required then a signature from the hirer must be obtained and received within 28 days of the date of the event, otherwise the hirer will be held responsible for any balance outstanding.
All Functions have allocated time slots, Day hire: 12pm-6pm Evening hire: 18th Birthday party 7pm to Midnight all other functions 7pm-2am. DJ’s must be booked till 2am. Management still reserve the right to end the party see condition 4. If hall is quiet after 12 management will speak to hirer regarding finishing early. Closing after 12 midnight will be at management discretion.
Public and other liability – The hirer is exclusively responsible for the behaviour of its guests, their actions, accidents, injury or any damage to the hall for the booked event. Shettleston Juniors Club, Any of its associated companies, owners or staff will not be liable for any liability that arises.
In the event of dangerous or rowdy behaviour, underage drinking, anyone found to be using or selling illegal substances, or the consumption of alcohol not purchased on the premises, the management withhold the right to clear the hall immediately and call the Police.
Additional conditions may apply with reasonable notice being given by the management.
We don't allow the use of the following decorations in the venue: Sellotape, Drawing Pins, Party Poppers, Streamers, Confetti, Crystals, Water Beads/Orbeez, Diamonds, Table Sequins If there is something you wish to use at your function that you are unsure of please contact us.
Please be aware Shettleston Juniors Club do not have any facilities or space to store any cakes, decorations, food etc. Please note by agreeing to the terms and conditions by signature you are giving us permission to discard any items left over from your event after 24 hours.
Shettleston Juniors does not accept any liability of loss of any personal belongings or items.
Upon entering our premises, which are currently monitored 24 hours per day, you are accepting the same footage can be used for crime detection and prevention purposes and also used in evidence by Police Scotland.
8. Everyone will have to place jackets into Cloakroom which is at the main door and they will be required to pay £1 per jacket.
9. Please note anyone found trying to enter the premises with their own alcohol will not be allowed to gain entry to the club also any gifts containing alcohol must be handed behind the bar and will be returned to you when your party is finished.
Under 18's Terms & Conditions
ALL UNDER 18s ATTENDING 18th BIRTHDAY PARTY MUST LEAVE THE PREMISES BY 10pm ALL OTHER FUNCTIONS UNDER 18S TO LEAVE BY 11.30pm
2. ALL UNDER 18s – TO LEAVE OUR GROUNDS BY MIDNIGHT
3. A MAXIMUM OF 10 UNDER 18s ON GUEST LIST
4. AN UNDER 18s GUEST LIST IS REQUIRED AT LEAST 1 MONTH PRIOR DATE OF FUNCTION
5. INFORMATION TO BE INCLUDED ON THE UNDER 18s GUEST LIST (FULL NAME, AGE,DOB AND RELATIONSHIP TO THE HIRER)
6. FAILURE TO SUBMIT THE UNDER 18s GUEST LIST WILL RESULT IN REFUSAL TO ANY U18s ON THE NIGHT
7. YOU ARE NOW SIGNING THIS HIRE AGREEMENT AND ACKNOWLEDGING THAT YOU FULLY UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS STATED ABOVE
8. ONLY I.D. ACCEPTED IS THE FOLLOWING: PASSPORT, DRIVING LICENSE, PROVISIONAL OR FULL. STUDENT CARDS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
9. PLEASE NOTE SHETTLESTON JUNIORS USE A CHALLENGE 25 POLICY, IF YOU OR ANYONE ATTENDING YOUR PARTY LOOK UNDER THE AGE OF 25 YOU/THEY WILL BE ASKED TO PROVE THAT YOU ARE 18 OR OVER, FAILURE TO DO SO MAY RESULT IN REFUSAL OF SERVICE AND REMOVAL FROM THE PREMISES.